Trainee Leadership Council
The CEMB is committed to providing professional development training to all our members. The goal of the TLC is to create initiatives that meet the needs of all CEMB trainees. All workshops are broadcast to CEMB sites and recorded. Recordings are available upon request.
Current TLC members:
- Natasha Bilkey, PhD Student, Dixit lab, Washington University in St. Louis, founding member
- Huiyong (Morgan) Li, PhD Student, Foston lab, Washington University in St. Louis, founding member
- Claudia Loebel, Postdoctoral Fellow, Burdick lab, University of Pennsylvania, founding member
- Shweta Him, Postdoctoral Fellow, Goldman lab, University of Pennsylvania, founding member
- Stephen Coscia, PhD Student, Erika Holzbaur lab, University of Pennsylvania
If you would like to become part of the TLC and help shape our programs, please email Annie Jeong (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Contact Annie Jeong (email@example.com) to request recordings or slides of these workshops.
Effective Scientific Talks, July 14, 2020; 2020 CEMB Boot Camp and UExB Program (recording available)
- Presentation led by: Joel Boerckel
- Activity developed and led by: TLC
Non-Academic Career Panel, April 10, 2020, 1:30-3:00 EST, online (recording available).
Advancing Your Career with Twitter, January 9, 2020 (recording & slides available)
- Led by: Kate Bradford, PhD, Johns Hopkins Professional Development and Career Office
- Elizabeth Haswell (WashU)
- Caroline Bartman, PhD, Princeton University
Faculty Careers Panel, November 22, 2019 (recording available)
- Jason Burdick (UPenn)
- Melike Lakadamyali (UPenn)
- Lucia Strader (WashU)
- Nathaniel Huebsch (WashU)
- Murat Guvendiren (NJIT)